In Gov. Evers’ Safer at Home Order, real estate is designated as an essential business. Because of this, Daydream Properties is still open. However, we feel strongly that it is our responsibility to do the right thing for our community. We want to update you on what we are doing to protect your health.
Appointments and Showings
- We are doing 99.9+% of our appointments virtually.
- We will only do in-person showings with buyers who are pre-approved and have no other options (no casual buyers).
- During showings, we take separate cars, follow social distancing, and don’t touch anything in the homes.
- If possible, we only visit vacant homes.
- We wash our hands before and after all visits.
Technology for Virtual Showings
What’s App, Zoom, Facetime, Facebook Messenger, Skype, Instagram, and Snapchat
When We Get An Offer
- We encourage offers to have walk-throughs contingent upon current recommendations for community safety.
- When possible, inspections are virtual.
- We arrange to have only the required signer in the closing room at a time. Sellers are encouraged to pre-sign.
- We will waive any pre-signing fees.
- If allowed, we close digitally.
Your safety and health are at the forefront of our hearts. We will use all options to protect you and the well-being of our community.